Care Management Services
You have questions and challenges, we have answers and resources!
At our Retire-At-Home, Montreal West Island location, our Client Care Managers are your connection to the health care community. Our experienced, caring team works closely with you to manage all your health care needs – not just the services of Retire-At-Home!
Your Client Care Manager, in Montreal West Island, will meet with your regularly (no additional charge with regular service), to ensure that you are receiving the proper care and that you are maximizing your subsidies and benefits with other organizations. Our health care services have been approved by Accreditation Canada, which means that you can be assured that the level of expertise our team brings to your situation meets Canadian national standards.
Our goal is to get to know you as an individual and ensure that each service caters to your physical, mental and emotional needs. As needs change, which they always do, we can anticipate the requirements before it becomes critical. No matter what your situation is, we can help find the right service for you. We will do so gently and in a non-intrusive manner so that you are completely comfortable with the service.
Care Management Services, in Montreal, West Island have no additional charge when you receive regular service with Retire-At-Home. The services and benefits of our Care Management includes:
- Initial in-home assessment and consultation to fully understand your needs and home environment and ensure we develop the right plan for you.
- Regular supervisory visits for safety and satisfaction checks which allow us to stay on top of changing needs and deal with issues before they can cause harm.
- Design, implement and monitor a care plan that suits your needs, personal desires, and budgets. Your care plan can be altered at any time based on changing needs.
- Advocacy services to help you navigate the health care system and get the services you require!
- Ongoing communication with your other health care professionals as requested and required to ensure all aspects of your care are managed properly.
- Coordination and delivery of medical supplies and equipment, taking the burden off you and your family to find these resources.
- Coordination of other required services for your home or health needs.
- Ongoing communication with your family, as requested, ensuring everyone’s peace of mind.
- 24-hour on-call support in Montreal, West Island for questions and emergency care to deal with any question or issue that arises.
[button link="http://rahwestisland.com/order-information-package/"]Order an Information Package[/button]