Respite Care Services
Respite Care will help you relieve the stress and fatigue from caring for your loved one. Its OK, we all deserve a break once in a while!
Studies have shown that respite for family caregivers can have a positive affect on the care they provide, as well as their loved one’s health. At Retire-At-Home West Island Montreal, we’ve developed a respite care service with the family caregiver in mind. Our caregivers will match their care to that of the family caregiver, to ensure the level of care your loved one receives is upheld.
We’ll make sure you don’t burn out. Let our caregivers provide the home care your loved one needs, so you can rest and recharge.
Our Respite Care in West Island may include the following:
- Care Management Services
- Personal Care Services
- Home Support Services
- An initial assessment with a Nurse Case Manager
- Review visits by a Nurse Case Manager
- Grocery Shopping
- Coordination and delivery of Home Medical Equipment and Supplies
- 24-hour on-call support for any questions or urgent matters
- Immediate response for additional care
- Communication with other healthcare professionals
Contact us today to learn more about your home care options or to book a Free Nurse Consultation in the West Island of Montreal – including Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Pointe-Claire, Kirkland, and Pierrefonds!