Hospital Discharge & Post-Hospital Care
It’s time to go home where you can truly recover! We’ll help take away the stress by managing the process for you.
At Retire-At-Home West Island Montreal, we know how important the transition from hospital to home can be. Whether recovering from an illness or injury, our nurses are committed to making your rehabilitation as stress-free as possible.
With our Hospital Discharge service, our experienced caregivers will be by your side through the entire transitional process, from pre-discharge to the essential recovery period at home.
Our goal is to ensure you are being given the highest quality care, and that your adjustment is safe and easy.
Our Hospital Discharge Service and Post Hospital Care includes:
- An initial assessment by a Case Manager with the client, their family, as well as a social worker, discharge planner, and/or physical therapist
- A personalized care plan based on the information gathered at the assessment.
- Home safety support
- Home safety modifications
- Equipment recommendations
- Errand assistance
- Grocery shopping
- Prescription pick-up
- Mobility assistance
- Bathing and grooming assistance
- Eating assistance
- Meal preparation based on our proprietary Balanced Care Method
- Medication reminders
- Rehabilitation exercises
- Emotional support and companionship
- Regular home visits and status updates from the case manager.