Connect Care Medical Alert Service
Retire-At-Home in West Island Montreal has partnered with Connect Care Medical Alert Service.
With more than 25 years of service, Connect Care’s Medical Alert provides ‘Help at the Touch of a Button’, keeping people safe in their homes for as long as possible with the most updated technology and services at affordable prices.
Connect Care is a hospital-owned service and has been suggested by doctors and healthcare professionals for years. Retire-At-Home in West Island Montreal is pleased to introduce this product to our clients as part of our ongoing effort to help you retire at home
The Connect Care Medical Alert Service includes:
- Around-the-clock support at the touch of a button at an affordable cost
- Easy to Use system
- Two-Way Voice Commands through the main unit which helps you talk with our medical monitoring center
- Breakaway Cord to avoid the possibility of choking
- Waterproof Casing
- No requirement to purchase any equipment
- Ability to record up to 6 different Medication Reminders
- Choice of a standard pendant or an auto fall detector
- No Long Term Contract
Connect Care devices provide safety and security for:
- Anyone who lives by themselves or who may be home alone frequently.
- People that have been recently released from a hospital stay.
- Anyone with difficulty walking or at risk of falling.
- People with medical conditions such as: Arthritis, Dementia, Cancer, MS, Stroke, Parkinson’s Epilepsy, Heart Disease, Vertigo, and COPD.