Companion Care Services
Lift your spirits with a caring Companion that looks out for you!
At Retire-At-Home West Island Montreal, our caregivers are more than just friends; they’re companions. With our companion care services, our caregivers are not only trained to assist with day-to-day tasks and responsibilities, but to also look out for their clients security and well-being.
Because being social is important for your emotional wellbeing, our caregivers will provide compassionate and friendly companionship. We match our companions to the client’s personality, to ensure trust, happiness, and to foster an overall deep relationship.
Our Companion Care Services include:
- Companionship while in the hospital or at home
- Respite and overnight supervision
- Supervision during all activities of daily living
- Light meal preparation and supervision
- Grocery list preparation and shopping
- Accompaniment on outings and appointments
- Regular home safety inspections
- Assistance with care of pets
- Assistance with hobbies and crafts
- Interactive activities
At no additional charge, our experienced Client Care Managers will also provide:
- Free in-home assessments to discuss your needs and wishes
- Regular review visits to oversee the care you receive
- Regular phone calls with family and healthcare professionals
- 24-hour on-call support for any questions or issues
With our Companion Care Services for seniors in West Island Montreal, we will help you find a caregiver that meets all of your needs and preferences, and will ensure the care is professionally and properly managed!